Fussy eating develops at a young age. Many children avoid fruits and vegetables preventing the proper development of their immune and nervous systems. Schuessler Tissue Salts are able to improve this condition most effectively by restoring balance to the cells of the body improving overall appetite in children.
- Children (1-11yrs): 1 tablet – 4 times daily
- Infants (0-11months): 1/2 tablet – 4 times daily
- Continue until symptoms subside
For sudden onset:
- Take every half hour until symptoms improve (for max. of 2 days).
- Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
- For infants add a few drops of water to crushed tablet and mix into a paste, administer paste to mouth with dummy, spoon, finger etc.
Loss of appetite
Poor assimilation of foods
Building healthier cells and improving immunity
Calc Phos (Calcium phosphate), Ferr Phos (Ferric pyrophosphate), Nat Phos (Sodium phosphate), Silica (Silicon dioxide)
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains lactose.