Many children’s health imbalances can disturb the balance of their skin where dryness, itching, redness, flaking and inflammation all impact on the overall health of the child. Such skin disorders can leave the child feeling weak and irritated.
- Children (1-11yrs): 1 tablet – 4 times daily
- Infants (0-11months): 1/2 tablet – 4 times daily
- Continue until symptoms subside
For sudden onset:
- Take every half hour until symptoms improve (for max. of 2 days).
- Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
- For infants add a few drops of water to crushed tablet and mix into a paste, administer paste to mouth with dummy, spoon, finger etc.
Condition of the skin
Burning & itchy skin
Calc Fluor (Calcium fluoride), Nat Mur (Sodium chloride), Nat Phos (Sodium phosphate), Nat Sulph (Sodium sulphate), Silica (Silicon dioxide)
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains lactose.