Pain & Fever Ease
Fever can develop so rapidly in children and spread easily through the whole body. All parents recognize the importance of giving their children the best treatment possible to combat the spread of infection.
- Children (1-11yrs): 1 tablet – 4 times daily
- Infants (0-11months): 1/2 tablet – 4 times daily
- Continue until symptoms subside
For sudden onset:
- Take every half hour until symptoms improve (for max. of 2 days).
- Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
- For infants add a few drops of water to crushed tablet and mix into a paste, administer paste to mouth with dummy, spoon, finger etc.
Ferr Phos (Ferric pyrophosphate), Mag Phos (Magnesium phosphate), Nat Mur (Sodium chloride)
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains lactose.