Welcome To The Schuessler Tissue Salts Retailer Education
- Tissue Salts are micro doses of minerals that help rectify mineral imbalances which may be the cause of many common ailments.
- Tissue Salts may assist the absorption of nutrients from food and supplements.
What Are They?
They are 12 inorganic minerals essential to the body, a deficiency or imbalance in one or more of these minerals may result in many common ailments and illnesses.
How Are They Made?
- They are homeopathically prepared in micro doses by the traditional method using hand grinding with a mortar & pestle.
- They are manufactured in certified premises in Australia for Martin & Pleasance Pty. Ltd. since the 1800s.
How Do They Work?
As Schuessler Tissue Salts are minerals in micro doses this allows them to more readily enter the cells, where they are needed. They come in the form of chewable tablets or oral sprays so are quickly absorbed by the blood vessels of the mouth and don’t need to travel through the digestive system. This allows quick uptake through the circulation system.
Tissue Salts Cellular Health Page
How Long Have Schuessler Salts Been Used For?
Why are there 40 different tissue salts & how do I know which one to recommend?
There are 12 single Tissue Salts for 12 sets of ailments you will learn about here.
The 12 Tissue Salts Minerals
Combination Tissue Salts
Combination Tissue Salts Page
There are also 3 Kidz Minerals which are half sized, strawberry flavoured combinations of tissue salts to address 3 common complaints suffered during childhood
- Be Calm
- Strong Bones & Teeth Healthy Skin
- Cold & Cough Relief
Who can take them?
They are suitable for the whole family, including infants (crush the tablet), children, during pregnancy, whilst breast feeding, by the elderly, by people on other medications. The tissue salt sprays have been made especially for the lactose intolerant.
Why are there tissue salt creams?
The tissue salts in the 3 creams are absorbed directly into the skin for specific external disorders.
- Calc Fluor – Haemorrhoids & Varicose Veins
- Mag Phos – Nerve & Muscle Relaxant
- Ferr Phos – Inflammation, redness & throbbing
Why would I recommend a tissue salt when a customer buys another supplement?
Schuessler Tissue Salts may allow the body to better utilize the benefits of the supplement whilst correcting imbalance at a cellular level.
How many do you take?
Adults: Chew 1 tablet 4 times a day Or spray 4 times 4 times a day
Acute: Every 30 minutes until symptoms subside
Take 30 minutes away from food for best results.