Strong Bones & Teeth
Bones that are strong and healthy from a young age are more likely to remain strong and healthy throughout our lives. As we all know Calcium is important for strong bones and also for healthy muscles. Magnesium is also found in our bones and works with calcium to build strong structures.
- Children (1-11yrs): 1 tablet – 4 times daily
- Infants (0-11months): 1/2 tablet – 4 times daily
- Continue until symptoms subside
For sudden onset:
- Take every half hour until symptoms improve (for max. of 2 days).
- Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
- For infants add a few drops of water to crushed tablet and mix into a paste, administer paste to mouth with dummy, spoon, finger etc.
Building strong teeth
Calc Fluor (Calcium chloride), Calc Phos (Calcium phosphate, Mag Phos (Magnesium phosphate), Silica (Silicon dioxide)
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains lactose.