I have always been so passionate about reminding everyone I meet that a...
Calc Fluor – ELASTICITY | 30ml Oral Spray
Calc Fluor is present in the surface of the bones, in the enamel of the teeth and in the elastic fibres of the skin and blood vessels.
It is responsible for all the elasticity within the body – deficiencies can lead to varicose veins, over relaxed organs, hardened glands, stretched ligaments.
- Adults: 4 sprays
- Children: 2 sprays
- Infants: 1 spray
- Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
- Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
- Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.
Why We Love Calc Fluor – ELASTICITY | 30ml Oral Spray
- Australian Owned & Made
- Suitable For The Whole Family
- Natural & Premium Formulations
- Rapid Mineral Absorption
Which Tissue Salt is right for me?
What are you looking to support: