I am on a flight to Cairns having some thinking time and I thought to myself I’ve been very happy as inside my body are trillions of cells that must be happy with the way I look after them. I keep feeling well and energised all thanks to adding Tissue Salts daily to my regime.
Martin & Pleasance’s range of 10 oral sprays combine traditionally prepared homeopathic remedies with Schuessler Tissue Salts, specially prepared micro doses of minerals. Homeopathic formulations stimulate the body’s own ability to assist in restoring natural equilibrium and health.
These lactose free sprays can be used by everyone, including pregnant and breastfeeding women, babies, children and people currently on other medications. Simply match the cost effective sprays with the common aliments on the front of the pack Martin & Pleasance proudly prepare our natural remedies using traditional methods in our own laboratory
For the temporary relief of vomiting, morning sickness, nausea and travel sickness.
- Adults: 1 dose is 4 sprays
- Children (ages 2-12): 1 dose is 2 sprays
- Acute dose: Take 1 dose every 30 minutes, until symptoms subside, up to 4 doses, then continue a maintenance dose of 1 dose 4 times per day (max 8 doses per day).
- Maintenance dose: Take 1 dose 4 times daily.
- Spray under the tongue
- For best results take 10 minutes away from food and/or cleaning teeth.
Why We Love Nausea Relief
- Australian Owned & Made
- Suitable For The Whole Family
- Natural & Premium Formulations
- Rapid Mineral Absorption
Which Tissue Salt is right for me?
What are you looking to support:
Schuessler comes to the RESCUE to support your cells as you move into your new vegetarian or vegan lifestyle by Susan Gianevsky
Today, more and more people are choosing to follow a vegetarian diet and moving to plant based.
If you are choosing to start following a Vegan or Vegetarian diet, it is important to be mindful of the nutrients you are and aren’t getting, for example protein,
calcium, iron and B12.
I have always been so passionate about reminding everyone I meet that a...